- BY ENTERING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
- BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UK LAW. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISTICTIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. BBPA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UK.
- By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this website or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the website are based upon up-to-date information, and while BBPA makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and BBPA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- Do not post on this website, or transmit to this website, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- Notwithstanding the fact that BBPA or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, BBPA and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this website, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation. BBPA shall be entitled to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
- BBPA have the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. BBPA may also at any time, at its sole discretion, discontinue this website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
- BBPA may make changes in the information and content included in this website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this website or its contents.
- When you want to use this website, or make any other communication with us, you may be asked to provide your personal information. For information on how BBPA and its brewers (as applicable) use and protect your personal data, please check out the relevant privacy policies available via this website.
- By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website is owned or licensed by BBPA and may not be used by you without prior written approval. BBPA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of BBPA or used on this website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the website. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- Although this website may be linked to other websites, BBPA is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that BBPA has not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold BBPA harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against BBPA by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by BBPA in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- BBPA and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. BBPA, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
- BBPA reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.
- Company Details: BBPA, Ground Floor, 61 Queen Street, London, EC4R 1EB.
© 2020 BBPA. All rights reserved. Please drink responsibly.